Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Narrative

For my project I was thinking about either my first year of highschool or about going through my parents' divorce. I was only 5 when the divorce happened so I don't think I will be able to remember events as well as my first year of highschool. My parents also did a good job hiding alot of it from me until it was pretty much over. My first year of highschool was also a mostly positive experience so I'd probably rather talk about that. I made a lot of new friends and one of my first new friends became my best friend right now. I was thinking to make it a movie maker project, I have used that program before and have found it somewhat easy to use, and feel like it would be much better than just using a boring old powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment